With this policy we will explain what, how, and why we collect information when you communicate with us, use our services, or visit our Website. We also describe the specific ways we use and disclose the information. We fully respect all wishes for confidentiality of personal information that is disclosed to us and we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information we receive. We will never sell information about you and other users.
Who are we?
Dolphin Care is a company developing creative, innovative, and effective products to combat the worldwide problem of nosocomial infections. Dolphin Care is based in Hellerup Denmark.
The Website are controlled by Dolphin Care Aps.
What personal information do we collect from you?
Dolphin Care collects personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone number
(if provided), IP address, and the interest you have in our products. These types of data are only collected when you provide such data voluntarily to us and/or when you have given your consent.
We may collect other types of data in various ways:
• Dolphin Care records information submitted via the contact form on the Webpage for the purpose of processing your comments, questions or suggestions.
We kindly ask you not to send us any sensitive personal information such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions religion or other belief, health, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership. Our business and related services as well as the Webpage are not intended or designed to attract children at the age of 18 years or younger.
How we may use your personal information:
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
• to contact you regarding sales, services, and newsletters you have requested,
• to provide the services and newsletters you have requested,
• to carry out surveys about how to improve our service to you,
• to generate statistics on the use of our Website to determine the effectiveness of our activities,
• to improve our services, and
• for other purposes directly requested by you.
With whom do we share your personal information:
Dolphin Care may disclose your Personal Information internally for the use and purposes listed above. The reason is that we aim at giving you the best service.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties, when we:
• use third party entities for the hosting of our website and other services;
• use an external email marketing system to handle newsletters on different marketing and sales topics;
• use third parties in events that you register for to facilitate your participation in such events;
• use a CRM system to manage personal data on relations that we have been communicating with either via email, phone or in person;
• process orders in our ERP system by use of a minimum of your personal data;
• use an external customer experiences system to collect feedback on how Dolphin Care performs;
• and when we are obliged to disclose your Personal Information under applicable law and regulation, which may include laws outside your country of residence.
Dolphin Care uses data processors, and your personal data may then be transferred to and stored by third party specialists engaged by Dolphin Care. Third party processors and Dolphin Care will cooperate in the provision of the content and service you request, while safeguarding that the confidentiality of your data and taking the necessary technical and organizational measures, i.e. by encryption to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alternation, unauthorized disclosure or abuse and other unlawful processing. Dolphin Care will keep your data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Dolphin Care may have to store data in order to comply with a legal retention requirement. We may keep data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes as opposed to deleting your data.
Your data rights
You may opt-out from receiving marketing related emails from us on an ongoing basis. You must use the unsubscribe link in the marketing material. We will comply with your request immediately thereafter. If you have comments or questions related to our handling of your personal data
or if you want to access, update, change, or delete any of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .
Our postal address is:
Dolphin Care Aps
Rygaards Alle 104
Company Registration Number 37517690
If you are of the opinion that we process or have processed your personal data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Datatilsynet) or the supervisory authority of you country of nationality.
Last updated: 23 November 2020